Alternative Piedmont Wine Tasting - with eight wines.Wednesday 19 September at 7pm
Wednesday 19 September at 7:00 pm
Piedmont, together with Tuscany, is very well known Italian wine region producing top quality fine wines: just think about Barolo and Barbaresco or outstanding producers such as Gaja, Massolino, Altare etc.
Barolo and Barbaresco though account only for less than 5% on the entire wine production of the region and there is a lot more to discover: rare grape varieties, rural and unknown areas, wine styles and very dedicated wine producers that make this region the Burgundy of Italy.
Wines on Tastings:
1) Favorita Langhe DOC - Gianni Doglia
2) Timorasso "Filari" Colline Tortonesi - Luigi Boveri
3) Grignolino d'Asti DOC - Gianni Doglia
4) Barbera "Boccanera" Colline Tortonesi - Luigi Boveri
5) Croatina "Sensazioni" - Luigi Boveri
6) Viarivetti Rosso - Massimo Rivetti
7) Dolcetto Piemonte DOC - Gianni Doglia
8) Barbera d'Asti Superiore "Boscodonne" - Gianni Doglia
Booking essential. You can buy the tickets online or visit us directly at the shop or call us on 020 3302 0123.