Christmas Charity Wine TastingTuesday 19 December
Tuesday 19 December at 7:00 pm
Every year we organise a Charity Wine Tasting and we want to keep this good tradition for Christmas and help the MS Society through a very sociable and enjoyable fundraiser event.
Our Charity Wine Tastings are very special as 100% of the proceedings goes to the charity, thanks also to the support and collaborations of our wine producers and suppliers.
This is a very good occasion to taste six high quality wines with your friends, family or colleagues in a very lively and relaxed atmosphere and, at the same time, help to raise funds fo a good cause.
The products on tasting will be a great selection of classic Italian and French wines:
- Champagne Brut donated by Laforge Testa
- Prosecco Superiore Conegliano Valdobbiadene Brut donated by Sommariva
- Cannaonau "Pensamentu" donated by Cantina Sorres
- Montepulciano d'Abruzzo Riserva "Cerano" donated by Antica Casa Vitivinicola Pietrantonj
- Cotes du Rhone "Fornas" donated by Chateau Bizard
- Nebbiolo d'Alba donated by Le Formiche
At the end of the evening there will be a ruffle and the price is a beautiful magnum size bottle of Moscato d'Asti donated by our dear friend Gianni Doglia.
Booking essential. You can buy the tickets online or visit us directly at the shop or call us on 020 3302 0123.