Partizan Brewing - Beer Tasting and Cheese PairingWednesday 17th July at 7pm
Wednesday 17th July at 7pm
We are very proud to launch, in collaboration with Partizan Brewing, our first Craft Beer & cheese tasting. Danili (call her Dee) from Partizan will join us and introduce 5 different craft beers that will be paired with 5 of ours artisan cheeses.
Price includes 5 samples (110 ml each) of beers, a cheese platter and basket of sourdough and focaccia for each participants.
BEERS ON ON TASTING
1) Atomium Belgian Style Pale Ale
2) Lemon & Thyme Saison Beer
3) Atom-Butcha, Hybrid between Saison Beer and Kambucha
4) X-Ale 1885 - collaboration with a Scottish brewer, Redemption. Traditional Victorian Mild
5) Cuvée Katherine - Blend of Barrel aged saison in old Pinot Noir Barrel
Tickets £20 pp, booking essential. You can buy the tickets online or you can visit at the shop or call us at 02033020123.