Rosé Wine TastingWednesday 27 June at 7pm
Wednesday 27 June at 7:00 pm
A glass of Rosé Wine is the favourite drink for a hot summer afternoon or evening, but behind this simple appearance there is much more depth and an interesting world made of different grape varieties, winemaking techniques and cultural background.
This time we are going to open a selection of six rosè wines to get an understanding of the current "Pink Revolution".
Wines on Tastings:
1) Il Rosa, Spumante Rosato Treviso DOC - Sommariva
2) Maglia Rosa Rosato IGT - Spinelli
3) ViaRivetti Rosato, Langhe DOC - Rivetti - (organic)
4) Rosé d'Archas - Chateau Bizard
5) Charmille Rose' - Malaviellie - (biodynamic)
6) Cerasuolo d'Abruzzo Superiore "Cerano" - Pietrantonj